Saturday, April 6, 2019

More fabric choices...........

I searched through my brown fabrics for some more combinations for the Snail's Trail quilt.  I think I need to go through my greens too since there are only a few greens in the original group of fabrics.

Meanwhile I pieced 5 more duplicate blocks and changed the arrangement back to the one I think I am going to use.



There are just 2 more days to sign up for my online Colorwash 360 class. Registration ends tomorrow, April 7 and the 40 day live session starts Monday April 8.  For more about the class, go to Saturday's post.  Registration is going well and we still have some kits available for the students to purchase however it is a very limited quantity.  I'm so happy to teach these students all about color.

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I LOVE ❤️ these! Well done, what lucky students to learn from you.

dogparkmomma said...

In my next life, I want to live in your fabric stash; that brown fabric with the zebras is the bomb. Seriously I have never been interested in making a snail's trail quilt until I saw this one you are working on.
Looking forward to the class!

JJM said...

I've always loved the richness of brown, and you've got the best in your stash. And I so like the swirling of Snails Trail.

JJM

The Joyful Quilter said...

Brown = Cozy to me. You've got the makings of a beautiful quilt there!