Saturday, April 20, 2019

Squares cut...........

I cut 14 fabrics into 6.5" squares to start the border blocks.  They will get one corner trimmed off and a triangle added after I make the decision which ones I am using and where they will be.  I just lined up one of each on the right side and bottom edge to see if they are working.  I'm not sure about the 3rd and 4th from the bottom on the right edge.  I added some new fabrics that aren't in the center of the quilt top.  The triangles are sewn on in the 2 columns on the left edge. 

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is good to see so much reds after two dull gray wet days.

Michele said...

I agree. I think that one stands out. Of course, if you add more of the darker color it would prob be ok.

Barbara said...

This is really attractive. Are you using an accuquilt cutter for the squares and triangles? If so which one?
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wanda,
I am really liking this current project being arranged on your design wall! I always like the way you put fabrics together, but this one is a favorite!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Sandra B
scb304@juno.com

JJM said...

Watching this one grow is quite mesmerizing . True fabric art in the works.

After a couple beautiful days we're back to cool rainy days. Not even a hint that the sun could pop through all the heavy dark grey clouds..

JJM