Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sewing a border............

I did lots more pressing and cutting for various projects yesterday.  Last night I got the border sewn on the flannel baby quilt that I sewed together last month.  Now I just need to clean off the longarm table so I can quilt this.

We are finally getting some thawing.  The snow in the backyard was deeper than my boots height so I'm glad to see it go down a little there.  I filled the bird feeders and hung some suet cages.  Two more days of thawing.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Until the thaw....you have accomplished a lot during the snow in. Just be careful venturing outside.

Mary said...

I'm glad you are finally getting a little relief from the weather!

JJM said...

Love those tailored blocks for baby, I'm sure baby will carry that around for years.

The weather kids told us that our cold weather is coming from the east, (that's hard to believe) and a warm air from her south = lots of snow. We had a fabulous run of warm winter weather, I knew it was too good to be true, and just when we're itching for some springtime temps.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

Flannel for a baby quilt is a super idea!

Needled Mom said...

Bet the thaw feels great after the deep freeze.