Sunday, October 28, 2018

Working in slow motion............

Last week was so busy that I just ran out of steam yesterday.  I finally forced myself to go down to the basement and clean off a table so I could cut some batting.  Then I had to clean off the long arm table.  I had piled a lot of things on it when I went to NC in August and had plastic over the whole thing.  I pressed the backing fabric and loaded it and then got the other 2 layers on there.  I hope I have renewed energy today to get it quilted and trimmed.

6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilt, on the long arm, gives me a perspective on the size, which makes it even more attractive to me. I appreciate the colors even more seeing th size.

Sylvia Anderson said...

The quilt is beautiful Wanda, and seeing it pressed and flat gives a whole new perspective of it. Take care not to push yourself too hard Wanda, and don't overdue things.

JJM said...

I know that is a lot of work just getting all three layers loaded and ready to quilt. Oh Wanda, it would take me days to fo what you do in hours.

I sure know what you mean, by running out of steam.... Seems I too run out of steam all too often anymore.

JJM

LynneP said...

LOVELY baby quilt!

Connie said...

Getting everything cleared away so that you can work is the hardest part. Now it's time for fun!
Enjoy . . . I love the colors, so bright and beautiful.
Connie :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a beautiful photo - and what a grand idea to save for a future baby quilt. Gender neutral and so full of things to look at and talk about - just about perfect.