Friday, October 19, 2018

Kaffe Fassett fabric colorwash 2

I have been working on another Kaffe Fassett fabric colorwash and showed it to my online class students yesterday in our live session.  I"m not done tweaking it yet but wanted them to see it at this stage.  There aren't any Brandon or Philip fabrics in it so it is not the Kaffe collective, just pure Kaffe.

I have started adding a row to the right and a row on the bottom.  I need to cut more pieces before I continue.  It still needs a lot of tweaking too.

7 comments:

patty a. said...

I can't wait to see the final arrangement since this looks pretty good to me the way it is!

Hedy said...

Very pretty so far.

Warm Quilts said...

There are so many vibrant fabrics here. What a great way to showcase the variety in a colorwash!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the pure colors and the bubbly excitement of all of them together.

Alice said...

Lovely. I learn so much from. I’m trying to figure out why you are making changes when I think it’s perfect as is. Thank you.

Quiltdivajulie said...

it is definitely NOT as easy as you make it look!

JJM said...

I can always see the gradations when you are at this point with your color wash . And I agree it is very difficult when you are "up close and personal", trying to design a WANDA Color wash of your own. This one is beautiful Wanda, I love the fabrics you are working with. And I know you are giving supreme instructions to everyone of your students.

JJM