Several weeks ago I started these 19 pillowcases for our church project (domestic abuse center gifts) but I still had the labels to sew in and the last seam to sew on all of them. I finally finished them yesterday. Most of the fabric was donated by 3 of my friends (thanks!). I added the solid color poly/cotton fabric from my 1980s collection. I have a couple other projects I need to work on and get it all delivered next Sunday.
I have a hard time making snowball blocks accurate but these 3 quilts in Kaffe books keep calling my name.
On this one the corners are many different colors of his shot cottons. This quilt is using mostly his early prints from over 10 years ago. I just happen to have most of them but I rarely make a quilt just like his.
On this one all of the corners are the same fabric. I like the floral fabrics in the blocks but don't care for the prints used in the center panel and its borders. I'm not sure if I would add that in there anyway but it intrigues me enough that I'll probably look through my fabrics and see what I would like in the center, just in case.........