Monday, November 28, 2011

Binding again.......

I needed to clean off a table in the basement yesterday so while it was clean I cut another binding.  I really like this one with my backing fabrics as well as the top fabrics.  I got it sewn on after I took the photo.  Then I went up to my main floor studio and worked on the binding on the ABC quilt.  I have a little more than 2 1/2 sides done now.  My goal is to have it done by Thursday when we have embroidery club.  The members of the club have seen the top minus the bottom row of blocks before so now they will get to see it finished.

This afternoon is church sewing circle so I will take the 6 pillowcases I worked on yesterday for their last seams to be sewn.

6 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

The binding makes the quilt I think. Have fun with the group today. Chris

Unknown said...

I totally agree, love the binding with that backing!! Fabulous!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is so nice finishing so many quilts isn't it - what a great way to end the year.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Cross quilt looks so different from that angle, and just as pretty. Backing and binding looks great. I can hardly keep up with your blog and yet I think of all you do every day plus keeping us posted. WHEW ~ ~ ~

Is the Embroidery Club at your house also ? Hope you show us some of the embroidery designs.

J~MT

Anonymous said...

Yay, the crosses quilt! Woo-woo!

Lynne said...

Always so much going on!