Next I started cutting some strips off my Kaffe fabrics in preparation for a couple more quilts.
Jean's solution worked pretty well on my wavy piece yesterday. I spritzed it with water and patted it down and let it dry. Then I did it a second time and it is laying pretty flat. I will give it one more shot today and then I will mark the cutting line and staystitch before I cut it. When I piece the strata for the last triangles I will cut them and then staystitch the 2 bias edges before I sew them onto the quilt.
It got pretty warm overnight and our snow is almost gone. Never fear though they are predicting new snow next week.