Monday, April 1, 2019

March 2019 recap.............

I finished 2 quilt tops in March. 
The One Block Wonder is 35.5" x 53" and the Log Cabin Pineapple is 70.5" x 91".  I worked on other projects but they will be in next month finishes.




I got this quilt quilted yesterday but it was too late to sew the binding on so it will be an April finish too.


I did 4 lines of quilting in each 2" row of squares.  I didn't use the channel lock so they are organic lines, not quite straight.  The binding will be the red print in the block on the right.



The last date to sign up for my online Colorwash 360 class is next Sunday, April 7.  For more about the class, go to Saturday's post.

6 comments:

Hedy said...

Your finish for March are very pretty. So much work in these two quilts.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Really really like the quilting on that yet-to-be-bound quilt.

patty a. said...

I really like this 16 patch quilt. It is not overly red and black if that makes any sense. I like the organic lines. It softens the look of the seams.

Debra Campbell said...

The Pineapple Quilt looks like raindrops falling on a light-reflecting puddle creating ripples. Lovely!

JJM said...

Your April finishes are outstanding ! I so appreciate the many hours you put into them . And I too like "organic stitching" on your just quilted patch piece.

JJM

Mystic Quilter said...

What a finish with the dreamy Log Cabin Pineapple, an a good size too. I like the size of the OBW, and the way you have the swathe of green blocks coming through.