This may look like yesterday's photo but the side borders are sewn on now. I added 1/3 of a block on each strip and then had to take in 2 seams a tiny bit for it all to fit. I have pieced the two 2/3 blocks for the top and bottom but haven't sewn them onto the strip yet.
I searched through my green stash to find a binding for this quilt. I needed more than 1/2 yard so that eliminated a lot of fabric. This is my final choice and I will cut it today. I need to get 3 bindings on quilts so I will have an impressive list of finishes for November.
I finished the ditch quilting on this quilt. There was a suggestion in the book of 2 patterns of continuous lines that completely outlined each cross when it was done. I need to look for binding for this one today.