We had about 2" of snow on Monday and it turned to sleet and finally to rain by late afternoon. Then it froze overnight. My snowplow guy came yesterday morning and plowed the mess but there is always a coating that he can't clear away. I went out for about 10 minutes every hour and chipped away at it. I spread ice melter over about a 6' area each hour and then that was the next area I shoveled, and then spread more. I have about half of the driveway clear and now it is going to get colder each day until Sat. I don't know if I ever mentioned it but my driveway is 3 cars wide, that's why it takes so long to clear it.
Each time I came in I went back to the cutting table and cut the fabric in the photo. The bottom row is regular quilting fabric and the top row is batiks. They all work well together. I have enough to make a 54" x 72" quilt now with only one piece of each fabric, a charm quilt if you are into historical information. I cut 14.5 more yards of fabric. So, in reality I have enough cut to make 6 quilts 54" x 72".