The Snail's Trail quilt was back from my longarm quilter so it was time to trim it and find a binding fabric.
I'm sure I bought this brown and black stripe with bindings in mind. I think it looks great with the front of the quilt.
It's okay with the backing fabric too. I need to press out the creases and cut 7 strips and get busy.
It is disappointing that Google Blogger has messed up leaving comments. Several people emailed me yesterday when they could see the comments weren't going through. I hope it is fixed today, but if not, my email address is on the right sidebar if you care to comment that way. You may also have my comcast email address if I have answered your comment previously.



8 comments:
Well, I hope you don’t feel like no one is reading your blog! (It’s a daily habit for me!) I like that you chose straight line quilting. That is my favorite. I got a long arm (after years of thinking about it) in April. I am still trying to find the easiest way to do that. Moving the channel lock for each line doesn’t seem fun nor easy. My organically straight lines aren’t very straight at all.
I love how the Snail's Trail came out--such great fabrics in this one, Wanda...And that backing is just right, too...nice work on this...
67 here with 62 DP, so much cooler that it has been...
Hope you are getting this comment...hugs, Julierose
Looks like least they are showing up on your post. Hopefully you are also receiving notifications of them.
Pat
I love the snails trails. Great backing. And the binding is perfect. I also read you every day.
Love the Snails Trail! Perfect for this season....if only it would get cooler!
yes yesterday was not well for comments. I love the Snails Trail - will that be a 5 day day binding session - I don't remember the size
Well chosen binding fabric!
Yes, yesterdays commenting hiccups were annoying for everyone! AI isn't the answer to anything!
Hugs!
I like stripes for binding, both straight cut and on the bias. Looking forward to seeing the Snails Trail finished photos!
Post a Comment