Saturday, September 12, 2026

Taking it easy..........


I had another steroid shot to my SI joint yesterday morning and they said to take it easy for one day and then resume normal activity.  I decided to sort the extra strips one more time by dark and light.  I could make 'the other 16 patch' with them if I cut a few more light strips.  I could also make 9 patches and do a layout with an alternate plain block (Single Irish Chain).  I could just put them away and do nothing with them but they would make a good sharing quilt to put into my inventory.


This was yesterday's bounty.  I'm staying ahead of the squirrels and the birds.  I shared 3 boxes of tomatoes with neighbors and a friend yesterday.





All kinds of plants have migrated from the back garden into this front garden.  Just right of center is some Goldenrod.  I pull it out all growing season in the back garden and didn't notice this one in front.  That's probably because there were so many Black-eyed Susans in here.  You can see they are all dead now.  I have a crew coming Sunday morning to clean out some of it for me.

No comments: