I had so many household things to take care of yesterday that I only got the binding chosen and cut for this table runner. I did work on finding a group of fabric that my granddaughter wants but no photo on that.
I was looking back at some flannel quilts I have made since 2007, hoping to decide on some patterns for this year. This collage is missing all of the ones I have made with the tumbler block. That is usually my default shape when I need to cut up a lot of scraps.
It was 47 yesterday morning but it got up to 70 with sunshine part of the day. Tomatoes are ripening a little slower with several days in the 60s but there are lots of green ones left on the plants. I hope we make it to the end of October before we get a heavy frost or freeze.

11 comments:
Your table runner looks like spring and would look great with Easter decorations.
Lovely group of flannel quilts, Wanda;))) and the binding fabric for the table runner will work a treat;)))
We are in the last hurrahs of this Nor'Easter this morning...still windy and getting some rain...
Here, at least, it looks like a warming trend predicted for this upcoming week--maybe your tomatoes will survive for a while longer on the vine...;)))
Hugs, Julierose
The flannel exhibit is autumn-glowing. This is a huge mast year, meaning that the oaks are producing a huge quantity of acorns. They've been bouncing off my roof for weeks, I walked lumpily over them on the trail, and even on the golf course at our Rotary event Friday.
The flannel quilts are beautiful. They look like fall. The table runner looks like spring. You are a woman of all seasons. We are still in the 90's. But fall is coming. Rain this next week.
So many wonderful flannel quilts! I really like the binding fabric you chose for your runner. We are waking up in the 60s now with upper temps not quite reaching 90 - so much better for being outdoors.
What a “DAZZLING” array of flannel quilts you have created. And yet more to come.~ ~ Fun little table runner almost completed .
Love your array of flannel quilts and the delightfully spring look of your table runner! You've inspired me to put a flannel quilt on my 1st when my UFOs are finally finished.
Hugs!
what a lovely collection of brown quilts. What is the die that you used for the first one you show - it doesn't look familiar to me
The flannel quilts are beautiful, but I’m sure they are even better when snuggled under. With temps in the 40s already, winter must be following shortly.
That's a very pretty collection of flannel quilts. We had some lovely, but breezy, weather this weekend. I'm hoping to get outside for more yardwork tomorrow. At last I got my poison ivy taken care of until Spring!
That's quite a group of flannel quilts you have made since 2007. I have a bin of nine patch flannel blocks and a bin of partially sewn nine patch blocks. I need to get after those and turn them into quilts. I just need to find the time!
Post a Comment