It looks good - I've been in a bit of a slump lately - they weather? I don't know I would love to be sitting out on the porch working some EPP or something and it is too hot and humid. I didn't want to drag an older project out as I keep expecting my BOM to arrive any day and I wanted to get right to work on it and I'm still waiting for it.
5 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!!!! So glad you were able to get it done!!!
That sounds like my usual schedule! Weeks of pondering for 2 hours of actual work.
It turned out very pretty!
It looks good - I've been in a bit of a slump lately - they weather? I don't know I would love to be sitting out on the porch working some EPP or something and it is too hot and humid. I didn't want to drag an older project out as I keep expecting my BOM to arrive any day and I wanted to get right to work on it and I'm still waiting for it.
Clicking the picture to enlarge it shows how gorgeous the WM fabrics are…..beautiful! Nothing like a deadline to help kick it into gear, lol.
I hate doing borders... So I totally get the procrastination. ;)
Great job !!!!
Post a Comment