Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Changes.....................

All of the photos yesterday have the fabrics overlapped so you only see 2" of them, which is the width of the finished strip in the quilt.  Here is a full view of the wild card.



In this photo are 3 new pink prints and a purple to replace the 3rd from the left.




In this one the wild card is removed and another pink is in the center.  Still not quite right.




In this group one of the pinks has been removed and the orange swirly added, and then I switched the dotted and the large plaid with each other.  I'll have to look at these photos again today since I was tired last night when I got them all cropped and into the post.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I personally like that B&W with pink flowers wild card, Wanda;)))
Early morning weekly food shopping today before the scheduled rain storms come through. Hoping we do get a good amount of rain--still in deficit here..
70 now but was only 59 at 6 a.m.....it's gotten very humid now...
I am machine quilting the borders of Pineapple Welcome...the placemats are done. Now to figure out how to machine quilt the last four I've prepped...
Hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

Any combination of those fabrics will make a very pretty quilt top.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I know I have some left over pieces from when I did a Kaffe quilt I recognize some of those pieces