Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Just pieces and parts...........


I cut more pieces for the remaining 3 Bear Paw blocks and did some auditioning.  I think this one is working so I will sew it.





I found a nice olive green print for the large squares of another block and this brown print has some green in it.  The corners are many shades of olive green and I'm not sure I'll use it.  I may want light corners.  To be determined at a later time.

I started cutting down and digging out the remaining Rose of Sharon bushes on the north side of my house.  My son will have to cut down some with a saw because the trunk is too large for my loppers.  



 

3 comments:

patty a. said...

Two more lovely color combinations!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I agree about the light corners.

Julierose said...

I like that blue fabric and I agree with using light corners, too...
hugs, Julierose