Sunday, January 10, 2021

Searching through the stash..........

This is is the first selection for more 16 patch blocks after going through the Kaffe, Philip, and Brandon fabrics, all part of the Kaffe Collective.  I might go ahead and cut a strip of each and make the blocks and if they don't work I will put them in the Kaffe orphan block box.

I also cut a backing for the Jewel tone 16 patch quilt top that I made near the end of last year.  Today I will get the fabric pressed and seamed and loaded on the longarm.

The rest of the day yesterday was spent on more clean up and die cutting.
 

9 comments:

Julierose said...

You are certainly keeping busy-- very pretty selection of fabrics you have there. --I am still putting those tiny hourglasses together...and quilting the Geese...hugs, Julierose

Lesley Gilbert said...

I was given a small square of red fabric last year and the style made me think it was from Kaffe F so I used it for the front of a mask for myself and it's the one I use the most. Looking at your photo confirms this - 3rd from the left top row - red leaves with a little splash of greeny/blue. Thanks Wanda - you've made my day :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Glorious -- such wonderful eye candy for this cold gray morning.

June D said...

Will be fun to see this turn into blocks!

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a beautiful color group of fabrics. They will look wondeful.

JJM said...

Your display shows they're all going to work for more blocks. So pretty and vibrant.

JJM

patty a. said...

Such beautiful prints!

Mystic Quilter said...

A gloriously colourful selection!!

Nann said...

One of these prints -- like the red cactus flower you showed a couple of days ago -- would be great for the setting triangles for the checkerboards. (If you have enough of any one print.)