I have removed the pieces of the half row at the top and the 6th row and sewed them together last night. I have 5 rows sewn together and 3 full rows and one half width row left to do.
The end of the month is here so I quilted a baby quilt. Go here if you want to see it when I finished sewing the top. I haven't trimmed it yet because the table I use is covered with my scrap sorting. I have a huge blanket box of scraps and I'm trying to create some order with them. My other 2 cutting tables are also piled with "stuff". I'll have to clean one off today so I can count this in my finishes for the month.