Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wonderful mail..........


 I was so excited to get a fabric Christmas postcard from Vicki W yesterday.   I'm still amazed how they travel across the country and arrive clean.

She makes several card designs each year and this was my favorite this year.






I added it to my collection from previous years which is on my display wall year round. 



I delivered some of my sweet treats yesterday and partially cleaned up the kitchen.  Now I need to finish that job and then move on to finishing another quilt.


7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Happy Holidays. I so enjoy you through the year. Stay safe & healthy

Linda Swanekamp said...

I got one from Vicki yesterday also, a differnt one. I, too, am amazed it arrives unscathed in the mail.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am always surprised they come through with rarely a mark on them - the one I got last week was clean

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great collection of cards, Wanda!

JJM said...

Thank you for sharing your exclusive VICKI Christmas post card with us. She is one talented designer. And working on such a small piece, the detail is as time consuming as a quilt top. Loved your permanent display of her cards. Each one is so fantastically unique.

JJM

sue s said...

Oh, these cards are so special! We finished making another batch of cookies tonight but I think that's all for us.

patty a. said...

With the mail being so slow these days you are lucky to have received the postcard before Xmas. It is a beautiful card! I have mine on display all year around too. I put them at the top of the design wall that I just use like a pin board.