Thursday, November 1, 2018

October Monthly Recap.............

It feels so good to say I had 2 finishes in October.  These are both baby quilts to give to some babies in the future.  I like to have a few on hand so I don't have to do a rush job.
I'm going to count the larger one as a finished quilt top although I have thought about adding a border.  The Kaffe colorwash top was finished so I can use my design wall again.  Even though I haven't finished a lot of quilts this year I have made 16 quilt tops so far and finished 15 quilts and wallhangings.  I won't beat last year when I finished 26.....but that's OK.  I can't be that productive every year.

6 comments:

patty a. said...

You did a lot better than I did this last month! It takes me a Saturday and Sunday to get a row done on that double wedding ring quilt I am re-doing. It has eight rows so that is like two months of weekends it will have taken me to get the top fixed! I also have been tired with all the hours I work so I don't get much done in the evenings either.

Hedy said...

I think you’ve been amazing in getting all these done. I’m sure not that productive.

Kat Scott said...

Your Marcia Durst quilt is beautiful.... love her fabrics and colors.

JJM said...

I know a lot of quilters and not one of them can 'hold a candle' to your creativity and speed ! You live up to your "EXUBERANT COLOR" every day you post.

JJM

Anonymous said...

I love the striped baby quilt. I never thought to do one like that. Thanks for giving me the idea! Keeping baby quilts on hand is a good idea too. I also love your other finishes.

Kay in KS

Mystic Quilter said...

Good for you with your finishes - I had a shock when I saw your recap for October, mine seemed to disappear totally!! All beautiful finishes and your KF colourwash top is superb!