Friday, November 30, 2018

More blooms................

I didn't sew again yesterday but I did some more die cutting and organizing scraps.  I also cut batting for 2 quilts but didn't feel like doing the quilting.

I like to document the order that my cactus plants bloom on my blog so I can go back and check at a later date.  This is the one I call white but you can see it has the faintest pink tinge to it.
This red one usually blooms at Thanksgiving and the other 2 bloom later, closer to the end of December or early January.

3 comments:

patty a. said...

Very pretty!

Debra Campbell said...

They are beautiful. My grandmother had several of these blooming each winter. Seeing your photos reminds me of her.

Mystic Quilter said...

You must work magic with your cacti, beautiful colours and your photos inspired me to visit the garden centre and I now have a small one sitting in a pot soaking up the early evening sun.