I spent more time in the studio yesterday than I did all week combined so far. My two friends came over and we all made progress on our projects. First I sewed the cross seams on the 34" colorwash.
Now I have two colorwash wallhangings to quilt and bind.
Next I started cutting blocks for the Seed Packet quilt (see previous post here). They aren't in any particular order here. I need to switch them over to a double design wall and keep adding more squares. Most of these fabrics are Philip Jacobs prints. There is one Alexander Henry fabric and one Benartex fabric
Last night I started the hand sewing on the binding of this quilt and got two sides done and a little way on the third side.