I decided this was the right border without looking for another one. I cut it 1" wider than I had it on the audition photo about a week ago. I am very happy with it. I'm linking up to the 'Cross the Drunkard's Path' sew-in, link on the right side bar.
I did the collage of all of my quilts made with African fabric and forgot to include this one. I decided to post the collage today too so they at least would all be in the same post, even if not in the same photo.
Some of them are just partially African fabrics and 3 are all African fabrics. I tried to manipulate the sizes so that they were close to the actual size differences between them. The photo should enlarge if you click on it.