This is what I did with the 8.5" squares that I showed yesterday. I decided it was so much fun slicing the blue and green blocks on this quilt that I wanted to do it again but slice as many times and wherever I wanted. The fabrics are 95% Vicki Welsh hand dyes and 5% others that I have had in my stash a long time. I cut all of the big squares from warm colors and the 1" strips are a wild assortment from all of my scraps of hand dyed fabrics. I will save this project to take to our next sew in the second Thursday in November.
Today I want to sew my Drunkard's Path blocks together but I also need to get outside and cut down some more weeds and peonies in the gardens.