Saturday, November 1, 2014

October recap..........and TAW progress..........

I didn't finish anything in October.  I just had fun.....  I made 3 new quilt tops, a small colorwash and the two tops with African fabrics.
I finished 2 dishcloths, one which was half done last month.  I'm now up to 43 for the year so with my goal of 4 every month (48) I need to knit 5 more by the end of the year.  I have another one half done on my needles.
I ran errands yesterday, a cold and windy day.  I managed to get the 11 center strips sewn together into section 2 and unpicked the rest of the loops for the last 12 strips.

I have several people interested in Trip Around the World classes in either Nov. or Jan.  If anyone else is interested, contact me here or use the email link on my profile page now.  They will be held in Sandwich IL.  There is a Best Western motel on the edge of town to stay at if you want to drive in for a class that is 2 days in a row.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Fun is a good thing! I'm glad you had a great October. I wish I were close enough to join your class, but it's not an option this time.

berylthepearl said...

such beautiful quilts! love your eye for color. Wish I were closer to take your class, would you like to do it as an online sew along sometime? just an idea...
what do you do with all the dish cloths? they sure are pretty

donaleen said...

fun is more important than finishing

Cher said...

I love how you do the TAW, living on the Left Coast, no way for me to ever attend a class, but one day I will make one.

SueR said...

Love that little watercolor. And what are you doing with all those dishcloths?