Yesterday in the comments Marie suggested star blocks to make the quilt wider. I love star blocks so I decided to experiment. Since all of the blocks in the quilt (see yesterday's post) are multiples of 3" (3", 6", and 9") the stars would have to be the same so this is the first 9" block. I want to make them all low contrast so the stars don't jump out at you since they will only be along one side of the quilt. I just happen to have the die for the star point section in both 2" and 3" so I can make 6" and 9" blocks.
I think I need to mention again that if you have a Google+ account there is a 95% chance you are a no reply comment so I can't answer your questions. Only about 5% of the + people have figured out how to enable their email address.