It was a productive month for finishes, 8 of them. The only one started and finished in March was the Cowboys baby quilt. Two of the quilt tops were made in January and three of them were made in February. The bottom right top was made last year. The top left top was made in 2012. My goal was really to finish older tops into quilts and what I ended up doing was finishing more new tops into quilts. I hope to reverse that this month. I finished a total of 10 quilts for the first quarter of the year.
I knitted 7 dishcloths. I showed the four at the top of the photo around St. Patrick's day and completed the other three since then. That is 19 dishcloths for the first quarter of the year.
I used a couple quilting designs that I had for my embroidery machine on the only 2 mug rugs that I finished. On the bottom one I did straight line quilting as a filler around the embroidered design. That makes 14 mug rugs total for the first quarter of this year.
I really hope I can keep up this pace but I know once it gets warm I have to go out and do lots of digging in the front flower garden. I got a start on cleaning it up last year but have lots more to do to it.