Inevitably the day comes around that errands have to be taken care of. I spent all morning running around and then cleaning out 2 boxes in the attic. In the afternoon I worked on the colorwash kits that I am preparing to sell in August. I have started out with the kit that has the fabrics like the colorwash I just completed. I used 560 squares in that one. I am trying for at least 200 pieces in the minimum size kit. Since I used a lot of the fabrics more than once, a purchase of 2 kits would be a great starter package for someone with a limited stash. Next I will work on the batik kits and after that, the soft florals like I used in this one and used in this tutorial. I am using my die cutter so it speeds up the cutting a little (5 layers at a time) but I still have to press the creases out of each of the 5 fabrics and then cut a strip the width needed for the die, cut it into 4 squares and then stack the fabrics single thickness. The trays above are 21 times pressing and cutting 5 fabrics so I'm up to 105 fabrics. I'm pretty sure I'll not ever do this again because I have used up a lot of the really good fabrics.