I finished sewing all of the cross seams yesterday and I'm happy with this newest colorwash. I have to decide if the proportion is right or if I need to add a couple rows to the top. I'll let it hang on the design wall for a couple days and work on some other projects.
The other color balloon flowers are blooming now. They were pink in the original plants but now they are mostly white with the pink veins. It was 101 degrees yesterday at 1 p.m. and the cold front came through around 6 and it was 74 when I went to bed. We didn't get any rain with the front passing though. I moved all of my pots back outside and watered them last night. It won't be back above 90 until the end of the week if the weathermen are right.
This little aster is in one of my pots and it is one of the half price plants from the hardware store a couple weeks ago. Some of them are white with just a bare tint of lavender and others are deeper toned like this one. Quite a few haven't bloomed yet and the tag said 'mixed' so I'm wondering if there will be some other colors.