It is sewn! In less than a week! I took this picture with a flash but the top half is lighter because of the overhead light. It is MUCH prettier in person, not so spotty looking. The largest squares are all different except for one repeat. The medium size squares are mostly different with only about 3-4 fabrics used more than once. The smallest squares are repeated a lot. It is an awkward size at 54" x 87". It really doesn't need to be much longer if it is a lap quilt but could use a little more width. I will think on this one for a couple days and see if I want to invent my own 4th column to add to it. In the book it has borders equaling 8" all around.
My next project: a friend purchased the Winding Ways die for her Accuquilt Studio cutter. I gave her some money towards the cost of it if she would cut my fabrics. I have 72 batiks chosen that I have to press and cut into 12" squares in stacks of 8 to deliver to her Thursday. I'll take pictures of my selection in the next couple days.