I took a variety of Kaffe fabrics to the finishing class to cut between helping the students. This is the layout for the yellow quilt in the latest Kaffe book but I wanted to see if it would work in an assortment of colors. I think the biggest squares need to be cut from some of the large prints and maybe some of the Philip Jacobs large florals. The squares are 3.5", 6.5", and 9.5" so they work to gether in modules. This one is just at the playing stage and will change greatly. The ladies in the class got a lot done and I forgot to take my camera.
Actually I was rushing to get there on time because Dad was discharged from the hospital this morning and went back to his apt. I checked on him after lunch and he seemed to be doing fine. Then in the evening there were some problems so I'm hoping the home health agency will be able to work wonders with him starting today. He has the mind of a child at this point and it hard to reason with him, but I'll keep at it.
The weather has taken a turn for the good, with lower humidity and slightly cooler temperatures. My neighbor mowed my front yard where the grass was getting pretty tall waiting for a dry day to be mowed. The backyard is shady so it doesn't get so high so I started mowing it last night and will finish today.