I made a few blocks last night from the pink/red group paired with green. I am wondering if I could mix a few of them into the purple/green combination layouts. When I get some more sewn I will try it.I finished cutting down my overgrown bushes and got all of the big branches out for the last city pickup of brush for this year. The weigela may not bloom next year because I cut it back severely. I know I am supposed to trim spring bloomers right after they bloom but I never got around to it.
Today is our first Tabitha/sewing circle meeting at church for making the preemie layettes. I think we might be making some more of the Chrismon ornaments too. I just show up and do whatever needs to be done.