This is harder than I thought. I spread out the Australian fabrics and the assortment was a little overwhelming. This is about 2/3 of them.
One of the quilts I want to cut is Hunter Star. There will be 2 fabrics per block and they need to contrast.
I finally made the decision to work with the red/burgundy/black prints contrasted with the lightest fabrics. After I get some blocks made I'll be able to decide what else to add (or whether I don't need to add anything else).
These two fabrics aren't called Australian on the selvage but they work very nicely with the group.
I started yesterday by going to my granddaughter's house and her sister joined us to do some baking. I came home and mowed the grass, ate lunch, took a nap, and then went out and dug out a whole section of Lily of the Valley. In that spot I planted 4 Coralbells, 2 different colors and a Veronica/Speedwell.
Here is a wider view of the area. It was a beautiful day yesterday, low 80s, low humidity and a nice breeze. That is all going to change today as we go into the humidity and heat for a couple days. I had to take advantage of the cooler day to do my digging.