I needed to choose a border fabric for the Old Italian block quilt top. This navy background batik looks good.
I got the borders cut and sewn on yesterday afternoon. It is a small quilt about 38" x 48" so it will take just one width of fabric for the back.
I continued cutting flower print squares for the Seed Packet quilt. I need 27 more.
I made another attempt to dig out the Spiderwort plants this year. It is a several year project because you think you have them all and then next spring some more appear. I had one Hosta being crowded out by them.
I should mow the grass today because the humidity is going to roll back in late Tuesday. It will be a good day to pull some more weeds too.