Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Progress............

The design stage on the last workshop piece was finished yesterday afternoon and she stacked and pinned the rows and took them home for sewing.










I worked on mine while she was here.  I brought the sewn section down and put it on a double design wall.  I took down the other rows from the single wall and clipped them together and then started designing the rest of the colors.  I realized I couldn't finish the orange or turquoise one without seeing the first half (they are in the clipped rows) so I left a space for them.
I took the clipped rows upstairs to sew while I watched Netflix last night.













This is rows 9-18 sewn together and laying on my sewing cabinet.  I'll press them and add them to the other sewn section today and then I can finish the orange and turquoise area.

15 comments:

suemac said...

Reruns. Boo Hoo. It is time to get into Amazon Prime and finish Orphan Black.

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

I think I like this design better than the first one you did... It seems less 'lantern like'.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love this pattern and your colors - I have the pattern and maybe one day will make it - so many to make!

crazylegs quilting said...

I really like this layout! Bought the book, want to make this one now!

patty a. said...

Another beautiful quilt!

Sheila said...

I am thoroughly enjoying the development of these quilts. They are beautiful.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How beautiful Wanda!! The more I see this.....the more I want to make one :)

Needled Mom said...

You made great headway on it yesterday. It looks wonderful.

JJM said...

This pattern is so you, just so full of "Exuberant Color." I enjoy watching it grow.

JJM

em's scrapbag said...

Love the color and scrappiness of this.

Mary said...

Another beauty, and I bet working on it with friends made it go even faster.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Thanks for the description on how to arrange them, and the beautiful eye candy. You ALWAYS inspire me with your beautiful works!

Elisabeth K. said...

I probable missed this info, but where can I find this pattern?

Brown Family said...

It really goes together quickly!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I love your layout for this quilt so much more than the original.