I needed to finish sewing this so it would be off my design walls when my art quilters come on Monday. I brought it to my living room and I think it is going to work as the new wallhanging in there. Of course that means I have to decide how I am going to quilt it.
Two pots are planted; I need to get a few more plants for the rest of them.
I had to get into an awkward position to look up at this Columbine in my front garden. I hope the neighbors weren't watching. I used Super Macro setting for this shot.
Just a reminder if you haven't been following along on the above quilt that these are the template sets I used to make it.