I sewed together the trimmings from the rectangles for the diamond quilt. There are 4 sections, 3 of which are the right width to make into journal covers for the spiral notebooks.
I laid 3 of the groups together on the left and contemplated making them into a background for some raw edge applique. I couldn't decide whether I want to do that so I walked away.
There are a lot of light fabrics in the Westminster fabrics, but the bright colored ones get everyone's attention. I buy the light ones though. There are 2 Brandon Mabley, 4 Philip Jacobs and 1 Martha Negley in there with the Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
I put one black and white print in there too, wild animals. I made sure the zebra was visible.
I spent a lot of time going through drawers and boxes and found a lot of notions that I will never use. I need to get everything out of there that I don't use so I have room for the stuff I do use. I was looking at my "Studios" magazines yesterday so that got me in the mood to organize.