I found several red flannels to use as the alternate blocks in the denim embroidery quilt. I also found a couple more snowman blocks that I could use. One was too small so I added strips around it. Also the Garfield block was too small so it got strips added too. I made the mitten block last night as well as starting an embroidery of a reindeer bearing gifts. I will finish that one today. The green to the right of the blocks is the only green that I found that was bright enough, but I think I will leave it out and just use the red.
I cut up another pair of jeans from my huge pile of them. This is the amount I throw away after cutting the usable parts.