I ran out of 6.5" squares and needed some big prints cut in the 9.5" size. I'm still going to cut some more big prints before I make the final decision on the layout. It is an 'OK' quilt right now but I want it to be even better. I couldn't get a straight on picture without moving a table so today I will cut some more pieces and move the table.
I needed some more strips for my Bento Box quilt too so while I cut for the other one I cut strips for this one too from the same fabrics. I need 3 more pairs if my calculations are right.
I called Dad at 7:30 to make sure he had gone to breakfast and he was stuck in his recliner again. The control is attached with a curly cord, but when the chair is fully reclined, the control falls through the crack where the back meets the seat. I went over and rescued him and put ice on his knee again. I'm glad he didn't climb over the side again! The nurse that visited him yesterday suggested tying a piece of fabric to the control and pinning the other end to the arm of the chair so I did that last night. Velcro didn't work so this was the next best thing to try.