When I started making the log cabin blocks I made 2 alike, or almost alike. Since I have decided to make 2 or more log cabin quilts I decided to break them into 2 groups now and then continue making blocks.
There are a few blocks that are one of a kind too so I ended up with 26 in one group and 36 in the other. I need at least 54 blocks for the first quilt so I'll just continue making blocks. I'm having fun!
A butterfly on the butterfly weed!! How exciting, especially since there were hardly any butterflies last year.
It flew over to the milkweed before it took off for the back yard.
There are milkweed pods where the flower cluster was earlier this summer. The rudbeckia is blooming in the background. Now if we would just get some rain I could pull some weeds.