Last spring I did some stamping on Cherrywood hand dyed fabric with a copper metallic paint. I have had these laying on my cutting table thinking I was going to use them on some of the journal covers that I made in Aug. and Sept.
I decided one of the coneflower pieces looked good on the journal page.
There were 3 programs in a row on TV last night so I decided to go ahead and finish it while watching/listening. It may need beads or buttons but I will decide that later.
Here it is in the line up with the 2 that I made and posted about last year in Sept./Oct.
Maybe someday I will end up with 12 of these for all of the months of the year but so far all of my ideas have come in the fall.
Dad had his nose cauterized again so we will have a follow up visit in 2 weeks. We were able to get him right in for a hair cut on the way home so we are all ready for the reunion today.