There are four corners finished in this photo. I have 52" left to stitch on the 4th side. I worked on it 4 different times yesterday.
I also baked the chocolate chip cookies and shopped for groceries at two stores.
The humidity was up a little but still tolerable with the windows open.
When I could see I wasn't going to be able to finish the binding I picked up my knitting. I was thinking about which quilt top I might be able to finish before the end of the month while I knitted. Some years August is a big month for finishes. This year, not so much.



8 comments:
Woohoo! You are almost done with the binding! Those cookies look so yummy! I need to make time to do some grocery shopping. The freezer is almost empty - there are two small pork loins and some bags of veggies and that is it!
We did a hefty Costco shop yesterday. So necessary but tiring by the time it is all home and put away (and our heat/humidity is inching up again, too). Love that photo of your four finished corners. Bet your house smelled good after baking your cookies.
You always do such meticulous hand stitching on your bindings… and those chocolate, chocolate cookies look like you added enough chocolate for sure. 😋 Plus your dish cloth’s are always needle art work also. I think you could knit them blind folded.
Good work on the binding;))) those cookies look just so fabulous--my favorite type!! I also like to make oatmeal choc chip ones and sometimes do bars instead...hugs, Julierose
the binding will be done before you know it today probably! the cookies look great.
No worries about not getting so much done in August. This has been such a hot summer. I haven't either.
I love all the variety of color, texture, aromas, people, and creative joys that you put into your days. That delicious, red floral WM backing may be my all-time favorite fabric.
Laura H.
Sounds like you did plenty to me! You are hard act to keep up with!
Post a Comment