Friday, August 21, 2026

20 more blocks.....................


I didn't get to the sewing machine until quite late so I was out of steam and didn't even get them up on the design wall.








This is the lightest block in the bunch and I hope it plays nice with the rest.

I had an appointment at the pain clinic in the middle of the morning yesterday so I didn't get anything done before lunchtime.  In the afternoon I had a couple phone calls and then filled the bird feeders and watered the tomato and cucumber plants.  The weather was beautiful and I had all of the windows open.

Today I should be able to spend more time on my quilt.

6 comments:

patty a. said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! All those little things to do can add up to a lot of time. I hope your appointment at the clinic went well and your pain is better.

Cherie Moore said...

I like the two fabrics together in that lightest block so I hope it plays well, too. Days with appointments always seem to eat up the day. How lovely to be able to have your windows open! Here at our cabin in the mountains of CA, we do not have air conditioning. We open the windows in the evening to bring in cool air once it cools down outside. Which is about the time the inside temp is up to 80. They stay open all night and we close them in the morning once the inside temperature equals the outside temperature, usually around 65.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Open windows - unheard of here in the hot muggy season. I remember sleeping with open windows in MI and northern IN before we moved further south. And hanging sheets outdoors to dry in the sunshine - they smelled SO good at bedtime.

Mary said...

I really like the light block so I hope it plays well too! Too hot for open windows here. Very, very grateful for AC these days.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

having appointments always throws me off for the day. I'm sure you will do more today.

JJM said...

What a grand array of blocks to create with. Looking forward to see what you create.