There was just one strip to cut yesterday to complete the stratas.
This is all 40-1/2 stratas, ready for me to decide which 16 patch to make.
I decided to look through my larger print brown fabrics to see if there was anything I would want to use for a few alternate blocks sprinkled through. This photo shows 22" top to bottom.
This photos shows 1/2 yard of the fabric.
This photo shows 22" top to bottom. I think this might be the best candidate.
This is showing 1/2 yard of the fabric. I think this one might be good too.
I didn't get any farther on decisions because I was invited to a family dinner at my son's house and had 2 little boys to entertain us. They are 15 months apart in age and the oldest just turned 4 last month.






9 comments:
Such fun fabrics for alternative blocks. It looks like you are ready for the cooler days of fall!
Lovely strata you have all ready to go, Wanda--i like the next to last pictured fabric a lot...
what a fun dinner with two little boys for entertainment;))) It must have been a lively meal;)))
81 here and STILL humid--it's supposed to cool down, but we haven't really felt much of a change as yet...
Shopping and cooking today: Banana bread making, oven pork chops with corn on the cob and stuffing for dinner...finally finishing
my morning coffee here...life is good...;)))
Hugs, Julierose
Enjoyed your show of fabrics of brown… I agree with your thoughts on choices.
That is a lot of print! The last one might have a bit more breathing area.
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of the top’s progress... I’m curious to see which layers you combine and how. Enjoy the process, and thank you so much for sharing.
The fabrics are intriguing...
Hug
Grandkids are the best entertainment! I remember two of mine put on a sock puppet show for me one time..... sooooo funny. Thanks for reminding me.
I love all your brown colors. Glad you got a night out visiting
Lots to think about - but I’m glad the little boys won out.
I don't get to be around little kids very often but I really enjoy it when I do.
Post a Comment