Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A visitor.......

My grandson stopped by so we had to have a photo together.  It is so much fun catching up on the grandchildrens' lives. 

Zach is a Cinematographer. You may have seen the video he made of my gallery exhibit on my website

He now has two companies, NOWSAY - commercial films and Arden Film Co. - Wedding Films based in Charlotte, NC.

If you haven't heard Colorwash 360 is opening for enrollment September 1 to subscribers only.  Limited edition kits will be offered for students to purchase.  Have you subscribed to the Exuberantcolor mailing list?  If not sign up here.  If you have signed up in the past you don't need to sign up again.

11 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh this is a fabulous picture--what a handsome grandson you have...glad you got to enjoy his company...hugs, Julierose

Lesley Gilbert said...

Good looking lad - it runs in the family. I like all the shirts you've been wearing in your last recent posts. I looked at a couple of his clips on Nowsay - I had to stop myself looking through more - nice work :)

Hedy said...

This is a great photo, you both look very happpy and loved.

Mary said...

Fabulous photograph and a very handsome, gifted young man.

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a priceless photo! Your grandson is indeed very talented.

BatikFanatic said...

You two look wonderful together, and I love the "glow" around your heads from the color wash quilt behind you! And, that is one terrific top you are wearing.

Sharon W. said...

Of course I had to take a look at the links you provided to his company. My goodness, that promotional video is spectacular. How lucky for you that you have such a splendid means of "displaying and sharing" your equally spectacular work!!!! (here's to good dna???)

barbara woods said...

handsome grandson

JJM said...

OMG... Zack is one handsome fella ! I'm going to send you a photo of my grand daughter. (*._.*) to show him. I have signed up for your color wash class. And will be in touch with you when you return.

JJM

Nancy J said...

Our grandson is equally as tall, I barely come to his shoulder now. Colourwash, sounds good for that date.

Needled Mom said...

How wonderful. Those visits are priceless - especially when they are so good looking.