Monday, August 27, 2018

4 more.............

I have 4 more strips to prepare and sew onto section 4 for the Kaffe Fassett fabric Trip Around the World.

I pressed section 3 and then sewed sections 1 and 2 together and pressed that seam.  I only got 4 strips sewn together for section 4 and it isn't pressed yet.  Hopefully just one more day and I will have it all sewn together.





The online Colorwash 360 class is open for enrollment for subscribers only on Saturday so it is the last chance to sign up for the mailing list.  I will have a limited quantity of kits in both batik and Kaffe Fassett fabrics available for purchase for subscribers only.

7 comments:

patty a. said...

What a fabulous quilt this is becoming! The colors are so dynamic!

Hedy said...

This is going to be Fabulous!

JJM said...

It's been fun watching this grow. Another extraordinarily beautiful quilt. And all because of your designing.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

Lovely strips! I am getting anxious about getting into your colorwash class. I know I need it.

Unknown said...

Hello Wanda,
I am brand new to your blog and absolutely love your quilts. They are beautiful.
I would like to know how to sign up for your Colorwash 360 tutorial. I have never taken one before. I'm planning to be us very early Saturday, but could you explain how taking your tutorial works? Is it at a special time and day once a week or once a month?
Thank you!
Peggy Fatur

Cathi said...

It's easy to spend ages looking at the first picture and just taking in all the individual fabrics. What a stunning quilt this is going to be!

Candace said...

Wow! That is so beautiful! It really glows!