Monday, August 8, 2016

A few seams..................

I sewed the final 7 vertical seams and then did 4 horizonal seams on one half of my Kaffe and plaid/stripe 6" triangle quilt.  It always looks so much better sewn than it does on the design wall with cracks between some pieces.  I took the other half off the wall and have it in numbered stacks ready to sew.

I had to go back to the preemie layette sewing because our meeting is this afternoon at church.  If you want to see the preemie things, click on Preemie Pattern on my label list (right sidebar of my blog) to see the outfits and the pattern.  I realize a lot of people read my blog on their phones and don't really go to my blog but read it through a reader and therefore don't see all of the additional info that is on a blog.  That is why I prefer reading blogs on a computer where I can see it all.

4 comments:

martha said...

I prefer reading them on a computer also. Part of my daily routine.

Sewing Junkie said...

I was beginning to worry. Your post didn't show up early this morning. I see it is there now. I don't use the data up on my phone with reading blogs on it. I prefer the cup of coffee with the reading of my favorite blogs. Yours is always the first. Chris

patty a. said...

I really like this layout! It is like the best of both worlds! A bit of a star pattern and a bit of zig zag!

Lola Carr said...

Looks great, Wanda!