I was looking for a certain fabric on my brown/rust/gold shelves and I noticed some of the piles were messed up. I decided to go through and re-stack them. The big print is one of my very favorites. I decided that while straightening I would pull some fabrics that coordinated with it.
Then I came across another favorite. The turquoise version of this was the Hoffman challenge fabric back in the late 1980s. It is really a rust, not red as it looks here. I pulled a few fabrics to go with it too. Now I MUST use these fabrics and not leave them for my estate sale.
I dug out weeds and volunteer trees, dug up the hosta I showed a couple days ago with all of the other plants smothering it out. I cleaned up the area around it and replanted it. I also transplanted 2 purple coneflowers and a Pulmonaria. I dug up the Tiger lilies that were growing right next to my sidewalk and I need to either plant them in pots or back in the ground today.