I planted my Elephant Ear bulbs and a couple more Canna bulbs. Carrying the 40 lb. bags of potting soil should be toning my muscles.
I sold a couple things on my Wandaful blogshop so I got them ready to mail and then went to the basement to do some cutting. I started with triangles to go in the Kaffe/plaid/stripe quilt.
Then using my acrylic templates I cut some more of the Drunkard's Path pieces. I thought I wanted the stripes on the diagonal but I cut some on the straight grain and think that is my choice instead. Luckily I had only cut 2 fabrics on the diagonal. I have a whole pile of fabric waiting to be pressed and cut for this quilt.